What is it about selling online that was a pain in the butt?
As for good reasons why, here are my arguments:
- A low-overhead way to expand your store's regional reach
- Ability to setup a "buy online,pickup in store" service that can compete with national etailers
- More customer data is collected through an online order
- It's easier than ever to start one (I have some resources)
- You can expand your store's offering without buying into inventory.
If you'd like to setup a free strategy session (or anyone else reading this thread), I'd love to talk to you and bounce some ideas off of you. I think you'll see that it can be easier than you think, but I'd also like to hear your experience.