I would also encourage you to think of alternative business models. You don't ALWAYS have to open a B&M retail shop to be in the vape biz. You don't even need an ecommerce shop.
One idea i've had is to do private done-for-you vape services. Here are some ideas to play with.
- Private vape tasting bar that you rent out. You could operate at weddings or private events
- If there is a hookah bar in your town, talk to them about doing a vape event. If they have the ability to do hookah then you should be able to do vaping
- Vape food pairing parties. Pair the flavors with beer, wine or desserts.
Also, look at Living Social/Groupon. I just saw some vape products for sale there.
Finally, You can also get into the accessories and vape shop services market. Things like:
- Custom shelving and juice display cases
- Vape carrying cases
- Box mod designs made of high quality wood
Again, just some ideas to get your juices flowing.
We also highly recommend checking out Vape U, our online course for starting a vape shop.