FDA Compliance - Vape Wild

Hello everyone!

I would definitely consider VapeWild Wholesale If you are in need of some new premium lines to pick up! We have recently updated our labels so we are FDA compliant. Also, we are currently undergoing certain flavor name changes so we can stay ahead of the curve and ensure our products are not appealing to children.

With that being said, we are also one of the most affordable lines out there. If your state has an absurd tax, talk to us. We will do the best we can to help you out! We know that legislation surrounding our industry is quite crazy so we want to be able to support each other in our businesses! Please feel free to reach out to me if you’d like to know more!.

Hi,

Aside from FDA compliance, what can Vape Wild offer my shop?

Changing labels away from IP theft and removing labels that attract children are a great thing. I believe I have looked at Vape Wild once before and I was not terribly impressed with the pricing. I was also not able to get samples from anyone when we were looking.

So pricing is an issue. Shipping cost and shipping speed is a huge issue.

We consistently have over 140 unique flavors in multiple nicotine levels in our shop (more than most) and are always looking for new flavors that our customers will love while at the same time, making it worth our while.

So, what does Vape Wild have to offer my shop that others cannot.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick

Hey Patrick!

I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t have the best experience with us in the past. I would be MORE than happy to send you over some samples of our best sellers. Unfortunately, I cannot discuss pricing on here. However; I’d be more than happy to discuss that with you on a phone call. Just to fill you in on some of the perks:

We have NO MOQs.
We offer free shipping (FedEx) on orders over $750
We will replace stagnant stock
We add samples and swag in EVERY order
Our VapeWild line alone has over 90 flavors
We do carry around 18 other premium brands as well, and hardware.

As far as shipping speed, as long as you place your order prior to 2 p.m. CST, the order should leave the facility that day. However; we do say to give us 24 hours max before it leaves the facility.

We are in Texas, so to NY it might take 3-4 business days depending on where you’re located in NY.
Please let me know if there’s anything else you would like to know! I am new to this forum so you’ll have to excuse me. I don’t know the rules if I am allowed to give out my email or not.