About the Vape Shop Owners category

For vape shop owners to post topics about marketing, management, sales, tech, questions, comments, success, cries for help and anything vape shop related.

• Need help or guidance from other vape shop owners? Post your question here.

• This category is reserved exclusively for shop owners.

• Topics can include hiring, firing, technology, retail strategy, sales, marketing and shop management.

• NOT ALLOWED: vendors or distributors trying to create leads or sales. Vendors & distributors are welcome to respond with value, insight and encouragement only.

Hello Jesse, let me first just say great idea of website/company! Hope this really picks up to create an amazing community of vape shop owners!

I was reading the rules and I noticed “vendors or distributors trying to create leads or sales. Vendors & distributors are welcome to respond with value, insight and encouragement only.” Completely understand becuase it would become an advertising group and we don’t need anymore of those. Just wondering on the other end though. I am a shop owner and I am looking for a certain product which is impossible to get my hands on. Is there anyway that I can ask around anywhere and either other shop owners can help or someone who sells the product can get in contact with me?

Thanks,
Matt
Long Island Vaporium

I think that sounds fine. Go ahead and post that. We support collaborating with shop owners on things like group buys and offloading overstock.

Thanks for posting the question here and respecting the rules. I may need to add that clarification to the forum rules…